Bring everyone together around a beautiful Thanksgiving tablescape full of warmth and welcome with 10 stylish ways to prep your Thanksgiving table!
1. Welcome guests with an appetizer table.
2. Display the menu on a pumpkin or squash.
3. Break out of the traditional Thanksgiving color schemes with jewel tones and natural elements.
4. Write festive words on mini white pumpkins.
5. Reinvent the place card! Use kraft paper table runners and white paint pens to outline your guests place setting and finish it off with their names.
6. Eucalyptus + mini white pumpkins = such a simple and elegant centerpiece.
7. Ditch the vase and use a hollowed out pumpkin for your floral arrangements.
8. Create a place setting with unique elements like a cutting board or a coaster and chic gold flatware.
9. Take Thanksgiving dinner outdoors with white lights and cozy blankets.
10. And most importantly, take time to remember what you’re thankful for…
Ashley at Emerson Ceiling Fans
Visit Emersonfans.com to learn more.